Snuggle up with your child and share the gift of God's love as you read this delightful collection of beautifully-illustrated stories frombestselling author Glenys Nellist celebrating Easter and the coming of spring.
Spring is almost here--theseason of Hope, Joy, and Renewal!Filled with Glenys's signature rhymes and adorable animal illustrated by Cee Biscoe, Snuggle Time Easter Stories uses simple language to introduce even the youngest readers to the true meaning and hope of the first Easter, sharing Jesus is alive!
This charming padded board book is the perfect gift to tuck in your little one's Easter basket, or their car seat when you take them on the go, and is also a wonderful bedtime or naptime read.
Snuggle Time Easter Stories:
- Offers a charming Easter addition to the bestselling Snuggle Time series, impacting over 300,000 children and their families
- Delights children with inviting, playful animalillustrations of classic Bible stories by popular illustrator Cee Biscoe
- Features soothing rhymes that are perfect for bedtime snuggles with a padded cover that fits just right in little hands
- Teaches little ones age 0 to 4 about biblical truths in an accessible way
Look for additional inspirational children's picture books and padded board books from Glenys:
- 'Twas the Morning of Easter
- 'Twas the Season of Advent
- 'Twas the Evening of Christmas
- Snuggle Time series
- Love Letters from God series
- Baptized in the Water
Author: Glenys Nellist
Binding Type: Board Book
Size: 7.20h x 5.30w x 0.90d
About the Author
Nellist, Glenys: -
Glenys Nellist was born and raised in a little village in northern England. The author of multiple children's books including the bestselling 'Twas the Evening of Christmas and the popular series Love Letters from God and Snuggle Time, her writing reflects a deep passion for helping children discover joy in the world. Glenys lives in Michigan with her husband, David. Learn more at GlenysNellist.comBiscoe, Cee: -
Cee Biscoe has been illustrating picture books full time since early 2008. Her first picture book, Gruff the Grump, was one of the Reads of the Year in the Red House Children's Book Awards 2010. Since then she has illustrated several picture books and board books for a variety of publishers, including Grandma Kisses. The board book Sleepy Me was selected for inclusion in the 2012 Bookstart pack, and Messy Me was shortlisted for Lancashire County Council's Early Years Book Awards 2012. She completed an MA in children's book illustration at Cambridge School of Art in 2008.